(Illustration: DynamoDB is like this stack of cards, suitable for many application scenarios, affordable, and scalable. Image source: Photo by Kate Trysh on Unsplash.)
- Single-table vs multi-table DynamoDB design patterns with GraphQL APIs and AWS AppSync, 2022-08-03, by Joe Tronolone, and Alex DeBrie (AWS Data Hero) (with two 10-min videos)
Articles & Talks
- How to run DynamoDB Local and Offline - Complete Guide, 2020-04-17, by Rafal Wilinski (Dynobase)
- Single-table vs. multi-table design in Amazon DynamoDB, 2022-08-16, by Alex DeBrie (AWS Database Hero)
- Out-caching DAX with the serverless solution DynamoDB deserves, 2023-01-05, by Khawaja Shams, and Peter Naylor (Caching)
- 5 reasons why DAX should be replaced with a serverless solution.