Today I am honored to be invited to participate in the re:Invent 2022 Watch Party in Taipei, one of the AWS re:Cap series events in Taiwan. Saw a lot of old friends and made a few new ones too :)
Share the personal experience of physically logging into Las Vegas to participate in re:Invent 2022 last month, share the thinking behind why you should physically participate in AWS re:Invent 2022, how to efficiently absorb 4 keynotes totaling 7 hours, etc.
- Speakdeck version: browse
Further reading: 👉【Tupao Product Development Framework】
If you feel that this thread dismantling note has caught the key points you want to read and is helpful to you, I hope to continue this kind of in-depth article in the future, welcome to pat and feed me a coffee ☕, or forward the article to your friends and colleagues, community, thank you for your encouragement and support.
✳️ If you are a leadership
- Find other sessions
- 👉 three consecutive years Think in Context: AWS re:Invent Keynote
- Developer conference
✳️ If you are a product manager
- Quickly grasp the whole picture
- 👉 All AWS product lines, a complete collection of one-sentence: AWS Cloud Product List
- Product Integration Framework
✳️ If you want to learn about AWS
- 👉 Join AWSUG Taiwan to connect with more AWS enthusiasts. Find someone to ask and learn twice as fast.
✳️ if you want more study notes
- Search when you think of it
- Productivity improvement
- 👉 【My PKM Workflow】